Evolution Racewerks Crossover Exhaust Pipe for M3/M4 S58 Engine
- Now available for the 2021+ BMW M3/M4 S58 Engines!
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Higher Intial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster and higher and longer.
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times
- Mandrel Bent 3" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band and flange
- Mirror polish or brush finish
- Available with high temperature black thermal coating to reduce underhood temperatures
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Track tested durability
- Includes all hardware for complete installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The G Chassis M3/M4 utilize a Y style mid pipe. However, both two downpipes are both on the right side of the engine. The left side downpipe connects to the "crossover" pipe as it crosses over to the left side underneath the transmission to connect to the midpipes. The right side downpipe connects directly to the mid pipe. Since this crossover pipe goes under the transmission, BMW squished the round pipe into an oval to give clearance. However, by going from a round tube to an oval, this causes turbulence inside the pipe which causes a restriction. We found that there is plenty of clearance to keep the tubing round, and thus we built our replacment Crossover Pipe without needing to squish the tubing. The factory crossover pipe ultilizes cast components so it is quite heavy. Our replacement Crossover Pipe is lighter and thus some weight savings can be had.