Akrapovic 2020+ Porsche Cayman GT4 (718) Slip-On Race Line (Titanium) | //AR Motorwerkz
Regular price $6,903.85
- Sound, design, and performance have combined to create this stunning exhaust. The Akrapovič sound engineers have produced a rich, harmonic, high-frequency tone from the system in the upper rev range, which perfectly combines with the deep sound in the lower range to provide an aural experience in the cabin with no drone and a sound that lingers long after the throttle is released.
- Constructed from lightweight high-grade titanium, with parts made in the in-house foundry to create a perfect fit within the limited space available, the three mufflers – two side and one central – are configured in a unique way, perfectly engineered by the Akrapovič technicians. There is a choice between two different sets of round titanium tailpipes, sandblasted and coated, and available in a natural titanium finish or black. The inner side of the tailpipes features a dynamic relief surface for increased aesthetic value. An engraved logotype adds to the visual presence.
- Power gains of +4.8 kW at 3,000 rpm and a torque increase of +15.8 Nm at 2,900 rpm were recorded on the Akrapovič dyno, using a Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 with a stock exhaust system for comparison. This gives the system – which is designed for racing track use only, and is not intended for street use – performance to match its looks and innovative design.
- Optional extras are available: there is a Link pipe set in titanium for the Slip-On Line Race (Titanium) upgrade, and a carbon-fibre diffuser, in matte or high gloss, can be added to emphasise the design of the Akrapovič exhaust tailpipes. For more control over the exhaust system’s sound, the optional Akrapovič Sound Kit is available to control the exhaust valves at any time and allow the driver to choose the setting preferred.
- Fitment notice: A modification of fitting brackets done by Porsche on 718 GT4/Spyder produced approximately after February 2020 was identified. Please turn to your Area sales manager for detailed explanation on differences in order to choose the appropriate exhaust for your car.
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT MEET EMISSION COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE.