Akrapovic Evolution Line Titanium w/Carbon Tips Req Link Pipes Mercedes-Benz CLA 45S AMG C118 | X118 2020
Perfectly designed for a stunning sensory experience, this beautifully crafted lightweight exhaust system is constructed from high-grade lightweight titanium and is finished with an eye-catching design featuring two pairs of titanium and carbon-fibre tailpipes for a stunning visual impact. A specially designed exhaust valve - with its housing cast in the in-house foundry - regulates the character of the sound and is adjusted through the use of Control Kit electronics developed in-house, allowing the driver to select the level of sportiness with AMG Dynamic Select. The system is an aural delight for all, with settings ranging from the comfortable everyday car mode, with a smooth sound that enhances the car's engine tones without any discomfort or drone, to a sporty acoustic experience with deep midrange tones and a rich high-frequency sound at the top of the rev range to elevate the gear-shifting experience, providing amazing crackles at over-run. A different design, build, and configuration from the stock system means the exhaust saves weight and optimizes the engine's power and torque levels, increasing both throughout the entire rev range, with increases of 6.4 kW at 6,400 rpm and 9.1 Nm at 6,700 rpm as measured in back-to-back runs on the Akrapovic dyno against a Mercedes-AMG A 45 using a standard stock exhaust. The flow path of the exhaust gases provides tuning potential, which can be further enhanced with the addition of the optional Downpipe (SS).
- Power: +6.4 kW at 6700 rpm
- Torque: +9.1 Nm at 6700 rpm
- Weight: -9.6 kg
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 45S AMG (C118/X118) 2020
- This product can be fitted on CLA 45 S Shooting Brake models.
- The system is ECE type approved for cars equipped with an Otto/gasoline particulate filter, but, when installing the optional Downpipe (SS), the ECE type approval for the Evolution Line (Titanium) exhaust system is no longer valid.
- When ordering, please be aware that both part numbers, S-ME/TI/12H and L-ME/SS/3, must be ordered because the system is split into two codes for packaging reasons.