F22/F23 F30/F32 KW V3 Series Coilover Kit - Models Without EDC
The KW V3 coilovers offer a track worthy package for the street with its dual dampening technology. The separate and independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening allow for the end-user to fine-tune their suspension setup for the ultimate in handling. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
This kit includes and will give you:
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- Stainless Steel "Inox-Technology"
- Lowering range approved by the TÃ¼V
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
KW was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed of three employees and had an operating area that was rather small. Today, KW is represented all over the world and has approximately 200 employees in five locations. Currently, KW is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide and each component is tested using their state-of-the-art seven-post drive dynamics test.
Range of lowering is 1.0-2.0" for the front and 1.2-2.1" for the rear.
For vehicles without EDC (Electronic Damper Control)