Approximate Front lowering: 1.2"
Approximate Rear lowering: 0.4"
H&R Sport Springs have been engineered to deliver improved handling and a lowered ride height while maintaining superb ride quality. H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use.
The H&R philosophy is simple and effective: To manufacture the best suspension products, using only the highest grade materials. This philosophy has made H&R what it is today - the industry leader in high performance, quality suspension components. Be it on the street or on the track, H&R has become synonymous with consistent, proven suspension performance and quality.
H&R lowering spring benefits:
- Sporty appearance
- Lowered center of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design
- Improved handling characteristics
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for enhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Produced in Germany